Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mirza 2.0

The header above was the old one, below is the new one.
So I've redone my entire blog! Hooraah!! The header was the main deciding factor, and I wanted a more colorful page. I played around in Photoshop and asked my Multimedia teacher a few questions, and have concluded that you CANNOT save as a JPEG and expect good results. NOW, Blogger doesn't accept TIFFs so I saved my header as a PNG 24 (under the "Save for Web" feature). OH YES! If you're remaking your header too, DON'T FORGET TO RASTERIZE! Click the layer that has text then go: Layer -> Rasterize -> Layer! It's that simple!! Once all your text layers have been rasterized, flatten and save! I hope everyone who's been having pixel problems will now sit back and enjoy their new, clean headers.

1 comment:

Jessica Elliott said...

Your blog is rockin' now...as Mr. Jones would say.